Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weed Eater 12-Inch 3.75 Amp Quick Snap Head Electric String Trimmer #RT112C

Weed Eater trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 3.7 Amp Electric Trimmer (RT112C) features a 12-inch cutting width and Quick Snap Head Type.
Customer Review: Would not hesitate to buy from this company again
I recently bought a weed eater and was very pleased with the service. The product was received within days, boxed very well with instruction book and works unbelievably great. My husband purchased a gas one and assured me I would love it. I hated it. The weed eater I purchased is electric and lightweight. Now he keeps trying to use the one I bought.
Customer Review: Great Product
For the price this is a great buy. It gets the job done and then more. Do yourself a favor and purchase this item.


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment