Saturday, August 29, 2009

Black & Decker GH600 Grass Hog 14-Inch 5-AMP Electric String Trimmer and Edger

A broad 14-inch cutting swath and a powerful five Amp electric motor help the Black & Decker Grass Hog GH600 Electric String Trimmer and Edger make edging, trimming, and weed eating easy tasks to handle. It features a Groom'N'Edge head that can be rotated 180-degrees for quick switches between cutting and edging tasks along with Black & Decker's Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) system, which uses centrifugal force to dispense more line whenever you need it for added predictability and dependability--no bumping required. Also offering the simplicity of electric startups and weighing in at just 5.2 pounds, it's a machine that is incredibly easy to handle, and you won't have to contend with the strain that repeated pull starts and heavier tools can put on your body. Other convenient design elements include a flip-down edge guide, four-position height adjustment, and an adjustable auxiliary handle for a customizable experience and improved comfort. Corded power means work is never brought to a standstill by a dead battery or an empty gas tank, and a patented cord-lock system prevents accidental extension cord disconnections while you work. This tool is backed by a limited 2-year warranty.
Customer Review: DANGEROUS: Line auto advances too far, gets automatically cut, and may fly into your legs or face
My face was seriously cut (deep quarter inch gouge on my left cheek) by the excess advanced line snippet. The Black and Decker Grass Hog automatically advances the line (versus punching down on the head), however too much line is advanced and a 2-4" snippet flies off and may hit your legs or face depending on the swivel setting of the Grass Hog. I am returning it immediately. For my health, I will never use this machine again. Please be aware of the risks of this machine.
Customer Review: The Best Yet!
I waited quite a while before writing a review since I have used several gas and electric trimmers and edgers over the years. I must honestly say this is, without one doubt, the very best one I have ever had. The line lasts much longer (each spool) than I predicted. I am a fanatic regarding my lawn and grass and I could not recommend a trimmer more than this!! I am trilled. No tangles, no line breaks, easy-simple-a no brainer to use. Light weight but powerful. I hope they make this one for many years because I have finally found a lightweight, powerful, and effective trimmer. I am more than a believer!


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment