Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weed Eater .080-Inch by 150-Foot Bulk String Trimmer Line Premium 5 Edge #952701687

Weed Eater/Poulan Pro .080-Inch by 150-Foot Bulk Line Premium 5 Edge #952701687. Ideal for a home owner or professional. 080-inch-by-150-foot grass trimmer line provides great quality and the best brand in the industry. This Poulan Pro trimmer line is long-lasting and gets the job done.
Customer Review: Affordable and easy to wind
I have been having a difficult time finding the replacement spool for my string trimmer so I picked this up and was able to wind my spool completely with plenty left over. The big test came in actual use and this exceeded all expecations. Since this provides enough line to wind 7 spools it's also very cost effective. After I wound my spool I let it sit for a few days before use, although I do not know if this was necessary, but I thought it might help the spool keep it's shape better. This string is just a bit thicker than my old string trimmer was accustomed to, but it worked out perfectly, and the remaining string remains in the packaging neatly.


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment